SUBSCRIBE! {Don't Miss a Post}

Come Cheer Me On!


Hey Y'all!


I have been dying to give up the scoop on Urban Griot, the reality TV show and poetry competition that I am a contestant in. [Think American Idol meets Def Poetry Jam] But I was told SHhhhhh....(privacy issues).


But THIS Saturday I would love for any of you in the Chicago area to come be a part of the audience and cheer me on as I compete in the show's finale!


With this competition, I am pursuing my love of poetry, honing my craft and tackling my fear of the stage...
Here are the details:

Who Will Take home the Prize for the City’s Best Poet?
Urban Griot Reality Poetry Competition
LIVE TAPING
Hosted by Grammy Award Winning Poet – J. Ivy
Co-hosted by Red Hot Natalie Oliveri
Judges : Kevin Williams, Marco “the Poet” Maltbia
This is a FREE EVENT
Doors Open at 2
Event Starts at 3
Seats won’t last so make sure you get there early!
Email Urbangriottv@gmail to reserve your spot.


Let me know if you can make it!

No comments: