SUBSCRIBE! {Don't Miss a Post}

Chicago does it again! --> Koku Gonza @ Reggie's

It's weeks like these when I remember that there are things that I love about Chicago - like the music scene!!  Chrisette Michelle tonight, Koku Gonza tomorrow, PJ Morton on Friday....all this beautiful-music-feel-goodness in one week? YES INDEED. I'm one fat happy black sistah. *smile*

It was truly a treat when I first saw Koku Gonza at The Buddha opening up for Yazarah. She's original, talented and not to be overlooked.  So if you're free this Thursday, I suggest you head over to Reggie's to see her. It's just $8, but bring a few more because the food is really good...

Live Music @ Reggie's Rock Club!!
Thursday, March 11th, 2010
9pm-12am (Doors Open at 8pm)


Music by: Blah Blah Blah, DJ Shannon, and my new fav Koku Gonza 
 
See you there!
 

No comments: