SUBSCRIBE! {Don't Miss a Post}

LOL!!!

"Laughter the say, is the drug for the soul..."
~Unknown


I am thankful for laughter, except when milk comes out of my nose.
~
Woody Allen

At the height of laughter, the universe is flung into a kaleidoscope of new possibilities.
~Jean Houston


What soap is to the body, laughter is to the soul.
~Yiddish Proverb

Laughter and tears are both responses to frustration and exhaustion. I myself prefer to laugh, since there is less cleaning up to do afterward. ~Kurt Vonnegut

Laughter is the sensation of feeling good all over and showing it principally in one place.
~Josh Billings

I'M LAUGHING SO HARD IN THIS PICTURE THAT IT LOOKS AS IF I'M GOING TO SPLIT MY FACE IN HALF....! GEEZ!

You ever feel beat up by life? Like you've just been tossed lemon after lemon? And no matter what you do, how hard you try dammit....things just aren't going the way you've planned? I get like that all the time!!! But I've got a solution for it. Works like a charm every time, I pinky swear!! My secret is LAUGHTER!! And more specifically, a small comedy club on the South Side of Chicago called Jokes' N Notes. Anytime that I'm feeling down, laughing always makes me feel better.

So last Wednesday, when my mouth was puckering from all the sour lemons, Yuca and I decided on a complete whim to go hear Chicago comedian, Lil Rel, host "What-That-Do Wednesdays" at Jokes 'N Notes". I laughed so hard that night that my stomach was hurting!! I would be remiss if I didn't share with you why.....so here. Watch this clip of Lil Rel on P.Diddy's Bad Boys of Comedy:




Ever since I've seen this clip, I've been saying "Now what THAT do! ALL DAY!" Hahaa! That's some funny stuff. I can't wait to overhear somebody using those phrases in public!! LOL!

ARE YOU IN CHICAGO? Then you MUST check out Jokes 'N Notes!!! Visit thier website for showtimes and featured comedians: http://www.jokesandnotes.com/index2.htm

And just for fun....Here are some pictures of me when I got caught laughing.....hahahaha....



And if you're in Chi city, let me know! I'll take you out for some laughs at Jokes 'N Notes!

No comments: