SUBSCRIBE! {Don't Miss a Post}

!@#$%(*#!! @)



COMMENT OF THE WEEK

At the end of every post that I ink, you'll find a space for you to click and leave a comment. I want to thank everyone who takes the time to drop me a line or two. I read every single comment that is left on my blog, and I love knowing what your thoughts are!

This week, one comment in particular stood out...so much so that I've decided to start something new on my blog called "COMMENT OF THE WEEK".

Earlier this week I inked a post on love, which is always an interesting topic....and Delu's response on the topic had me cracking up laughing! Delu, I love your wit. As soon as I get my Nola Divine t-shirts printed up, you'll get one in the mail!



Ma'am's and Sir's, here is the COMMENT OF THE WEEK:



Delu said...

I don't think there's words to describe such a deep and abstract idea that is love. All I know is that if you are in love...be prepared to be a damn idiot for your man or woman. Half ass loving aint kickin...and I show my whole ass for my man.

LOL!!!! That last line gets me everytime I read it! Thank you for commenting Delu. I look forward to the rest of you all sharing what you have to say!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So if I make comments on your blog will I get a Nola Divine T-shirt too...????