SUBSCRIBE! {Don't Miss a Post}

I've Been Tagged!

She's the go-to person for anything that is fashion....she can hook you up on all things relating to beauty....she is my dear sista blogger, The Sassy Peach, and last week she TAGGED me! Which means that I now have to share 7 random things about myself with you!

I thought it would be easy, but it was actually tougher than I thought. But here's what I came up with:





1. I do not like french fries with pointy edges. I think all french fries should be perfectly rectangular...and if they are not, I break the tips off. Ha!


2. I have a habit of walking on the tips of my toes in the rain. I hate getting my feet or shoes wet....yuck!


3. I live and die by my At-A-Glance planner, I have to write everything down! And can you believe that some people actually get offended when I say, Let me check my schedule. Come on people! I'm not cocky - I'm forgetful! When you work and go to school full time, your brain gets fried; and the last thing I want do is commit to you and then have to back out later because of something I forgot....

4. Remember BET's Search for Fresh Faces? It was right after AJ and Free left 106 and Park. I actually auditioned in Chicago. Clearly Roxy and Terrance were picked. But then I got a job at ABC!


5. My new addiction is Starbuck's Hazelnut Signature Hot Chocolate. Size Tall, but in a Grande cup so I have room for extra whip cream. Mmmm!

6. When I pray, I always pray with my Grandmother's rosary bead from Medugorje. Holding it brings me such peace...

7. I can't wait for Thanksgiving because then I can start bumping my favorite Christmas tunes!!!

Okay now I have to tag some other bloggers... So my sister over at The LaBella Giselle, Eb the Celeb from Renaissance Black Woman, and LaDiaglouge doing his Ovaground Undaground Soundz thing, You're IT!

4 comments:

Eb the Celeb said...

Now you dead wrong for that quad city christmas album.. .hell I didnt even know they did one and I know I dont want to hear it...lol

thanks for the tag love missy

Aramide said...

You are just too cute! Loved your 7 facts. & that Quad City Christmas album had me straight DYIN'laughin!

Unknown said...

I agree with you, Ms. Nola Divine regarding your calendar. I'm such a busy lady, my friends arrange appointments with me months in advance. Living the life of Ms. "R".

RSS_Admin said...

I was just thinking the other day when is 93BLX going retire quead city 12 days of Xmas " Fivveee, fresh gold chainnnssss"