SUBSCRIBE! {Don't Miss a Post}

Video Premiere: HEADPHONES

You might remember back in March I told you about "Headphones" a poetry video project that I was working on. With the help of some amazing Chicago talent -Legenderi Films, The Sassy Peach, editor Jennifer Baymon and poet Malakh El, it has come together!

*Before watching the video, Click the pic to read what was "in the ink" for this poetry project....




A lot of love went into this y'all! Lol. So I proudly share with you, "Headphones" my first video project....Let me know what you think:



1 comment:

Q7 said...

Yo..Diva..

That was a damn good video..especially the part when u donated to the poet on the train!! It showed ur humility as an artist and the respekt for the grind of another artist!! Good job..shyt was Hot!! Word up



Q7