SUBSCRIBE! {Don't Miss a Post}

NEW RELEASE - 4.6.10 AND Listening Party!!!

I am arguably PJ Morton's biggest fan!  I was introduced to PJ Morton's music through my big brother Ed Clark, who happens to be the amazing drummer in PJ's band (Watch Ed do his thing HERE). Their music is truly classic GOOD music. And if you're on this blog, I know you can appreciate that.

I was hooked with the first CD that Ed sold me! I'll never forget, I was a freshman at Xavier University, Ed had just brought me back from another trip to Wal-Mart to restock on Ramen Noodles and cereal and he was telling me about his CD. "CD? You have a CD?" "Yeah!" he replied. He parked, hopped out and from the trunk of his car - YES! From the trunk of his car, he whipped out the Freestyle Nation album.....and I haven't been able to stop listening since. Yeah that goes back. Lol! Who remembers Freestyle Nation? I'm talkin bout back in New Orleans playing shows in his daddy's church hall! Flying to New York just to see PJ and Ed at Joe's Pub. I just can't get enough!

So as SOON as I heard, I pre-ordered his album, Walk Alone that was released TODAY and it is a 'must have' for your music collection.

Even the kids love him, now how many other artists can you really let the kids sing to??

Okay, enough of my yapping. 

BUY THE ALBUM! Amazon or iTunes
and GO TO THE LISTENING PARTY TONIGHT!!!!!!!!! 

By the way, What is your PJ Morton story?? Share it in comments!!

and now i leave you with one of my favorite songs from the album:

No comments: